Coffele Alzari Soave Classico 2016

Coffele Alzari Soave Classico 2016

Regular price $24.50 Sale

Sensuous nose with firm scents of ripe melon, peach and chamomile. Densely flavored of the same with rich extract and superb length. Made of all Garganega, 60% of the fruit is fermented immediately after picking, while the remaining 40% is partially dried for 40 days before being fermented. Blended together, the wine is matured 10 months in 15 hectolitre botti.
close

🍷 The Wine Guy Quiz.

⁎ For a personal wine recommendation, take the quiz.