The 2nd Annual Rosé Soirée is coming soon!

Vallana - Campi Raudii 2006

Vallana - Campi Raudii 2006

Regular price $140.70 Sale


This library release from the great 2006 vintage, this is a cuvee of Nebbiolo (90%) with the remaining 10% being dashes each of Uva Rara and Vespolina.  This is classic Alto-Piemonte that, considering the very fair price, offers a lot of character and aging potential. 

Since older mountain reds from Italy have been discovered by us American drinkers, the word has gotten out on just how long these wines will last (and how good they get in the process).  You'll even find bottles of the Campi Raudii, which is a modest little Vino da Tavola, dating back to the '50s hanging around -- and they're great! 

Only two cases available! Incredible buy! Minimum 6 bottle purchase.